Thursday, April 28, 2011

Winds of Change

"Arrange whatever pieces come your way" - Virginia Woolf.......this is one of my favourite quotes. nature arranges pieces to make pleasing, attractive pictures for all to see if we just take the time to notice them. the weather has cooled down a few degrees & a cool wind is blowing.......i feel the need to do some rearranging of my own, usually just the furniture......but i think i need to work on my head sometimes......ok..... lots of times......it gets cluttered with too many ideas, too many new things to try....so i am going to start with my collection of found things, decide what to do with them .....organise my work space & prioritise my creative endeavours. that should get me a bit more organised...... i could ask myself why do i need to be organised?.........to clear my head! so that the right side of my brain is less strained! (raylee).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...