Sunday, August 28, 2011

Pastel Patches of crochet

speaking of pastel...
another project I've been working on...
thinking about how life goes around and around us...
my mum encouraged me to learn to crochet when I was a teenager...
mainly to use the hand spun wool she was spinning...
and she's still giving me ideas and projects to do...


using some of the knitted squares that have been knitted diagonally...
I found the leftover shruggy wool nearly matched the colours so...
I made as many granny squares as I could....
then found enough very pale blue to join them all....


but I still cant get much bigger than a knee rug...
which is ok cause it already found a pair of knees to keep warm...
a lovely lady who is the friend of the knitter...

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...