Thursday, January 10, 2013

Better late than never!!

 
Just a quick catch up to let you all know I'm still here...
Raylee did a post in December...
to highlight Daniel Morcombe Day...
encouraging us to display something red...
and to remind us to watch our kids...
 
this was my red contribution...
a pretty scarf found in a bag headed for the op-shop...
I knew I'd need it one day...
its been added to the countless others that cover this cushion...
each one sewn on top of the old one...
all my babies have loved this cushion...
the silky scarves are so soft and cool...
 
 
I actually have a bit of red in my house...
so this now graces one of the lounges waiting for its next use...
I covered the cushion the day of Raylee's post...
just forgot the photo...
I have been watching the kids too!!...

2 comments:

  1. funny how we become attached to some things........i think babies feel contentment when they touch something like this. i like the shape too....very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the saggy shape didnt confuse you...its a square actually..I just picked this lousy photo cause it sort of shows a bit of the other side which is a green floral scarf..

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...