Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Cream crochet

here's another crochet square...
from another project I have on the go...

that cleaning up I was talking about earlier...
has just filled this basket with more stuff to do...


this cream project is a variation of the shuggy concept...
just made with crochet squares instead of knitting...
the problem I now have is that I've run out of this colour wool..
maybe just one more ball would do...

now it will have to wait for a trip to the shop to see if I can match it..

3 comments:

  1. it looks really nice....hope you find another ball.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the crochet! i wish i was this clever...still havent mastered crochet just yet!! mezz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. thankyou...might have to go back to using bits...or just stick to designs where you can hide imperfections...bugs me when I cant finish something...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...