Monday, February 10, 2014

"The Red Bird"......

but it just wasn't i decided to try a different subject & try the colour green again.

  the background for the bird.....
 some of the texture from the flowers on the bird's back....
 & a close up of the texture created by using strips of masking tape.
i have been trying some of the  texture techniques in paintings that i used last year for the 365 creative challenge.
 these were much smaller  exercises on old book pages. putting the techniques into larger paintings is much more rewarding.

1 comment:

  1. wow...nice...and I would have stopped at the first one...don't know how your brain gets to the end...but its great!!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...